Thursday 16 July 2009

Sport

Well the 2nd test has started and it looks like England are off to a decent start, although if the aussie bowlers are struggling I can't see Stuart Broad ripping through their top order.... - Prediction at just before lunch on day one? Draw.

So Tevez has signed for city. Given the choice of £25m for him or Owen on a free I think we've made the better choice. Owen has proved he can link up with Rooney and whilst he won't start every game I think he'll be a more stable and content squad member then Carlos.

I really can't believe our summer spending is complete though? Although the big names are probably beyond are reach due to the wealth of Real and city, it's slightly disheartening!

4 comments:

  1. Could be a classic Fergie bluff. At least I hope so, as I think midfield is a concern this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Australia to win following an England batting collapse.
    How was the festival?

    ReplyDelete