Thursday 16 July 2009

Sky

What a set of... well I'll leave it there.

My lack of blogging is due in full to their broadband department being unable to transfer my account - I'm really not sure how difficult this should be but apparenly i'm not to whinge as the broadband is included in my tv package anyway so it's not like I'm paying for it.

Ah the joys of customer service. Next I'm off to ring UU who admit that the £150 water bill for the month is a mistake on their part but that I must enter into a payment plan to avoid having this "debt" against me. What effing debt? You've just made up a number and billed me? I have decided I will send them a bill for some made up services of my own, perhaps I installed over 3km of water mains at a cost of £150,000, only I didn't so I won't.....

No comments:

Post a Comment