Thursday 2 July 2009

Plans

These plans involve driving for 5/6 hours in the Friday night rush hour to a farm in the middle of Kent. Upon arrival at circa midnight I will be erecting a tent (even if it is still slighlty broken, it stayed erect enough for Mr Vole and I).

Yes kids I'm keeping it real and as I approach 30 am attending my first music festival at Hop Farm. All in all it looks rather good, With Doves, Editors and Paul Weller on the Sunday night. I think I'll give the Fratellis a wide berth on Saturday but will barge my way to the front to watch Echo & the Bunnymen. Firm favourites of mine and I'm hoping the crowd will be young enough to not want to see them so I can have an unobstructed view - even more hopeful that Andy Murray will be playing at the same time and that anyone who follows the tennis will clear out of my way.

Either way I'll be experimenting with some drugs (I can't decide between Piritize or Clarityn), getting too hot, and hopefully (given it's previous existence), sampling some fine examples of Kentish ale. and all for free....

1 comment: