Thursday 4 June 2009

Ola

first day back in work today after holidays. I say first day back in work but that doesn't take into consideration the solid work put in at the Launderette yesterday afternoon - joy of joys but washing that would have taken 30 days to complete was done in under two hours. Now there's just the ironing mountain......

Main good news that our house sitter has taken good care of the Chilli plants and they seem to be flourishing. Repotting is to commence at the weekend and will form a small part of my garden adventures this weekend - having never been in sole possession of a garden before I can but hope that all will work out well. I'm thinking about a lot of sawing/cutting.

In other news I'm off to see Oasis tonight, which may or may not be a good thing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment