Monday 26 October 2009

Sulky Gus

My lovely weekend was ruined by a horrible underperformance at Anfield. Why must Vidic get himself sent off every time we play that horrible lot.

I thought SAF gave an honest appraisal of the game but was clearly gagging himself in terms of how the referee performed - Evra was booked for his first foul, Vidic comitted two and was off, yet Lucas gave away at least 4 nasty little clips each time he was turned and didn't get booked and Carragher gave away one penalty and was allowed to drag down his old mate and still stay on the pitch. I'm not bitter, but, well actually I am.

We lacked bite in midfield, with Carrick needing the protection of Fletcher or Hargreaves to get his passing game going.

All said, we've lost to Liverpool and Chelsea regularly over the past few seasons and still come out on top.......

And I still don't like Benitez....

No comments:

Post a Comment